- Is it possible to use a static front page?
- Is Polylang compatible with multisite?
- Can posts or terms share the same URL slug across translations?
- Is Polylang compatible with the EU cookie law?
The language switcher
- I can’t add the language switcher in the menus
- Can I use my own flags for the language switcher?
- Can I display a language switcher without the widget?
- The language switcher doesn’t appear on frontend
- How to remove bullets in front of the flags?
- How to display the widget flags horizontally?
- My flags are misaligned in the Twenty Eleven menu
- The title attribute displays the html code of the flag
- My flags are not displayed on mobile devices
- How to customize the names in the language switcher?
- I can’t update the plugin
- I can’t add media when editing a post
- I activated the plugin and my posts are not displayed anymore
- I activated the plugin and my categories are not displayed anymore
- My language is not in the predefined list
- My theme or some plugin is not translated
- The content is displayed in only one language on backend
- My theme provides a wpml-config.xml but nothing appears in the Strings translation table
- The characters are not correctly encoded
- A widget has no multilingual capability
- Widget titles are not listed in the strings translation table
- The random header image of Twenty Eleven does not work